COVID-19 is a new type of coronavirus that has not been found before in humans. However, with the passage of time, experience and learning, we have learned which treatments are useful and which are not. More importantly, we now have a COVID-19 vaccine. Clinical trials have shown that the COVID-19 vaccine is very effective for people of all ages, allowing everyone living in Dubai to get vaccinated as soon as possible.
Recently Introduced and Verified by Dubai Health Authorities
The Dubai government has approved proven vaccines like Sinopharm and Pfizer-BioNTech for the people of Dubai to vaccinate. When starting to use vaccines to fight against COVID-19, vaccination facilities were only allowed in hospitals and vaccination centers. But after considering the hassle of standing in long queues, wait for your turn. The Dubai government has decided to open home vaccination facilities and allow private companies to offer home vaccination.
Benefits of Home Vaccination
Vaccination of COVID-19 is a simple procedure and can be easily administered at home under the care of a trained nurse or doctor. The benefits of getting vaccination at home are as follows:
- The most obvious benefit of vaccination at home is that you can get the services of a doctor or nurse in the comfort of your home without having to go to the hospital and wait for your turn.
- The vaccine will put a lot of pressure on children, so in order to facilitate this process, it is best to vaccinate them in the comfort of their homes, where they can also be handled by their families.
- Vaccination at home also allows you to choose the date and time of vaccination according to your schedule, without having to give up important work in order to go to the doctor on time.
- Vaccination at your doorstep provides you ease in taking better healthcare facilities.
Vital Zone Offering Home Vaccination Facility
There are many companies in Dubai that provide COVID-19 vaccines, but the only thing that makes Vital Zone unique is our dedication to the healthcare sector. Vital Zone also offers the possibility of home vaccination via a phone call. We are using the Sinopharm vaccine approved by the DHA authority.
Under the Spotlight of GULF NEWS
As we all knows that GULF NEWS is the top agency in Dubai who writes their articles on the basis of facts and figures. Recently, this agency put light on the importance of home vaccination jab by supporting Vital Zone in their recent article totally based on home vaccination jabs. Vital Zone has strongly honored by this well-repute news agency that push us to boost our services of home vaccination with a rapid speed.
Wonderful Services of Vital Zone said by Ahmed Abellah. Ahmed Abellah” (an Egyptian pharmacist) recently gets vaccinated along with his wife at the comfort of their home. He firstly and foremostly admires the Dubai health administration for taking this helpful step of providing home vaccination in this situation of COVID-19. Secondly he appreciates Vital Zone for providing this state-of-the-art home vaccination jab with well-trained staff on a single call. Ahmed Abellah said that he was waiting this type of service in Dubai and Vital zone come a step ahead and give me a feel of “wait is over”. He said, this is a great service provided by Dubai. The whole process of the vaccination appointments was very simple and comfortable.
Vaccines Approved from Dubai Health Authorities
- Sputnik V
When it comes to provide healthcare facilities. Vital Zone always keeps itself on the top to solve every kind of health issues. Even in this pandemic situation of COVID-19, Vital Zone come first in providing home vaccination jabs under the supervision of DHA. Moreover, Vital Zone is using Sinopharm vaccine which is totally proved from Dubai government and related authorities.
Some Guidelines Regarding Home Vaccination
When you are registered with the Vital Zone, you will generally be called to schedule your appointment. In-home vaccinations will be:
- Performed by medical professionals, following all public health guidelines
- Tailored to meet the individual needs, as discussed on the scheduling call
- Scheduled based on geography of home residents, not on a first-come first-served basis
- Performed using the Sinopharm single-dose vaccine, which is easier to transport and requires only one appointment
Finally, if you want to get rid of this COVID-19, please vaccinate you and your family. In the near future, there is still a lot of knowledge about the virus. However, you need to deal with this situation very carefully.