COVID-19 Vaccine at your Home
Vital Zone bringing you the Covid-19 vaccination at your doorstep, anywhere in Dubai. No waiting. No Queue.
We ensure full safety & security for you
COVID-19 Vaccine at Home
Get vaccinated at the comfort of your home and stay safe from this deadly COVID-19 virus. We at Vital Zone come a step ahead in giving you this facility of home vaccination on a single call. We are truly trusted and worthy as our authorization with the Dubai Healthcare authorities allow us to get you vaccinated at your home within Dubai ASAP. In addition, we are using Sinopharm COVID-19 vaccine with the approval of DHA authorities. Vital Zone heading a state-of-the-art and qualified COVID-19 vaccine specialists that are working 24/7 to overlook all the protocols and rules regarding COVID-19 to provide you an authorized and safe vaccine services at the comfort of your home. Moreover, our DHA licensed medical attendants will administer the vaccine, so you can have confidence that all conventions identified with the vaccine are rigorously followed and checked.
If you want to avoid queue standings, save your time and also be vaccinated from COVID-19 virus safely and securely at the comfort of your home without any hassle. Pick your phone and call us to book a rapid appointment to save your time and make you and your family vaccinated.
Get your employees vaccinated against COVID-19 by making a single phone call to Vital Zone. We are near to you in Dubai. We are providing the facility of employee’s vaccination of COVID-19 at the comfort of your office. No need to worry about to stand in long queues. Just dial our number and we will be there before your eyes blink.
COVID-19 Vaccine in Dubai
Don’t Hesitate to call us to know about home vaccination service
How It Works
COVID-19 Vaccine in 3 easy steps
Book Home Visit
Give us call to book an appointment and our medical team will visit your home as per your convenience.
Our DHA nurse will do your assessment at your doorstep and do documentation before giving you vaccine.
Get Your Jab
You will get your COVID-19 vaccine and your record will be updated on DHA portal. No hassle. No Queue.
Who is eligible for the COVID-19 vaccine?
We are currently offering the COVID-19 vaccine to the following groups:
- Dubai Residents (with UAE emirates ID or UAE residence visa)
- Healthy individuals aged 16 years and above.
- Individuals with stable chronic illness
- Any chronic disease such as immunocompromised (categorized as auto immune diseases, Immunosuppressive therapy, HIV, and post-transplant), renal failure, DM, Coronary artery diseases including HTN, liver diseases, lung diseases including asthma, COPD, bleeding disorders and central nervous system including CVA, MS and epilepsy included to be vaccinated if there are no acute symptoms related to the disease.
What if I was infected with COVID-19?
Asymptomatic: can receive the first dose of vaccine after 14 days of being diagnosed
Mild symptoms: can receive the first dose of vaccine after 14 days of being free of symptoms (Should possess a confirm PCR positive result)
- People on anticoagulant injections, including enoxaparin (Lovenox®) or fondaparinux (Arixtra®), can be vaccinated
- People on warfarin, can be vaccinated as long as they routinely test INR levels and if the INR is within a target (or therapeutic) range
- People on direct oral anticoagulant (DOAC), including apixaban (Eliquis®), dabigatran (Pradaxa®), edoxaban (Savaysa®), and rivaroxaban (Xarelto®), can be vaccinated
Please remember to always wear a face mask covering during vaccination and to follow all social distancing rules in place. The sooner we are all vaccinated, the sooner we can get back to normal.
For more details do not hesitated to call us for consultation.