Frequently asked questions
What services do you provide?
Vital Zone provides licensed and experience health care professionals such as nurses, physiotherapists & doctors. We are committed to provide 24/7 home care services.
We ensure that our nurses are equipped and professionally trained in the following areas:
- IV/Oral Medication Management
- IV Therapy
- Falls Risk Assessment Management
- Oxygen therapy
- Oral/Tube Feedings
- Pain Management
- Chronic wound management (Diabetic foot, leg ulcers, decubitus ulcers)
- Catheter care
- Enema administration and assisting in elimination
- Respiratory therapy treatments (Nebulization, Oxygen administration, Incentive Spirometry)
- Tracheostomy care
- Mobilization and positioning
- Support with Assistive devices and sensory aids
- Infection Control
- Nutrition and Diet
- Stoma Care
- Elderly Management
- Newborn and Child Care Management
- Maternity and Pregnancy Management
How much do your services cost?
Vital Zone Home Health Care creates or develops care plans tailored to the patient’s requirements. Cost is determined and discussed with the family member after the assessment is done by the clinical team.
How is my privacy maintained?
We maintain strict confidentiality with our clients. Only the clinical team and administration who works closely with our clients have the access to your personal details. Vital Zone follows certain procedures in maintaining relevant to privacy and healthcare information.
How can we obtain the services from Vital Zone?
To start we are arranging an initial visit to all of our patients. Service generally starts within 24-48hours after the client’s confirmation of our services and the quotation we provided.
Are your nurses licensed?
All of our nurses are licensed by Dubai Health Authority (DHA) who performs comprehensive care and treatment to our patients.
Who would benefit from Home Health Care?
- Patients who are recovering in recent surgery or operation
- Patients with degenerative diseases
- Patients who were discharged in the hospital or home care who requires extended care
- Patients who require daily assistance in order to live independently at home
- Patients who are terminally ill
Where is your location?
Vital Zone Home Health Care Center is located at Sheikh Zayed Road, 9th Floor Office No 90-29 Conrad Hotel, Dubai. Office Landline (04) 501 3600 , Fax Number (04) 501 3501. Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Can a nurse render care while the patient is in the hospital?
Our nurses can provide assistance while the patient is still admitted in the hospital. Our nurses are not allowed to perform any duties in the hospital as it may cause conflict with the hospital’s standards and procedures.
Do you provide escorts for patients travelling abroad to seek treatment?
Our licensed nurses are qualified to provide nursing care for patients who decide to travel abroad to seek further treatment. We can also arrange nursing care upon the patient’s arrival to UAE.
Do you provide medical equipment?
We can arrange medical equipment based on the patient’s needs. When everything is settled, then we will provide quote.
If you require services on a public holiday, overnight services or live-in services, please call 0555600343 so we can discuss prices with you.